Unify Dots specializes in implementing the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and ERP Software solutions. Our methodology ensures success of your ERP system implementation and provides for a predictable cost implementation using industry best-practices.
Key functionality delivered includes
- Financials: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit and Collections, Bank Reconciliation, Cash and Treasury Management, Fixed Assets, Budget Management.
- Supply Chain: Vendor Management, RFx, Purchase Requisitions, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Inbound Inventory Arrival Management, Return to Vendors, Quality Inspection & Testing.
- Product Management: Product Lifecycle Management, Product Configuration, Product Information Management, Product Attributes, Seasonality, Merchandising, Pricing, Promotions,
- Retail: Point of Sales, Cashier Management, Store Management, Scheduling, Assortment Management
- Service Management: Resource Management, Labor Scheduling and Staffing, Job Scheduling
- Warehousing Management: Put Away, Order Picking, Wave Picking, Cross Docking, RFID and Barcoding
- Employee Expense Management: Expense Policies, Travel and Expense Authorizations, Expense Reports, Approval Workflows with Delegation and Escalation.
- Production Control: Manufacturing Management, Discrete Production, Recipes, Batch Processing of Orders, Yield Management
- Equipment Management: Equipment Maintenance, Repairs, Warranty
- Reporting: Management Reporting, Tax and Statutory Reporting, Budget to Actuals, Forecasting.
To transform your business with an ERP implementation please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations ERP, Supply Chain, Financial, Warehousing, Inventory
Copyright © 2018-2021 Unify Dots. All Rights Reserved.